One Single Success Required Bunch Failures? Seems Legit. (based on true stories)

Assalamualaikum

So I was reading a success story of my fellow when there is this one ticklish thought popping up all of a sudden:

'God will always makes his people taste the sweetness of success, however He will also always makes his people taste the bitters sweets of failure.'

How do I know that? Well, because I've been in it!
My exchange student story will be the one telling.

Story 1
My Story: Success First, Failures Next. Both still sweet! 
       The story started about 7 years ago when I made myself falling into bunch of tests to get into an exchange student program. After having two years of selection process I was alhamdulillah-ly getting accepted as one of the participant and went abroad as an exchange student. 
          Getting accepted was one big thing that I had never thought of since I know much much more students with better potentials and skills were participating and wanting the program more than myself. However alhamdulillah-ly God gave me that lucky charm and sent me abroad on my first try yes, that was my first try.
        After completing my program I went back to Indonesia and continue my life as an High Schooler. When it came to getting into college I was actually making some attempt to apply to abroad University. Yes, living abroad was impressing due to the whole new thing and I was so impatient to get my footprint set in another part of the world.
But wait. Hold up those footprints there!
         After tasting that one sweet lucky charm, God decided to give me little bumps on my way to college (well, that was due to my own fault of wanting a big thing with less effort. Don't try this in life!). All those application to abroad Uni were canceled due to things. Worst, I was not accepted in Uni I dream about and was despite accepted in one I was least expecting I still love my Uni thou.
       Enrolling in Uni I do believe one day will get that chance of stepping footprints abroad again, since I need it to graduate! Yep, I take international program and need to go abroad as graduate requirement. So there went my attempt by applying in here and there. However God still says 'Hold up there..' (I mentioned my failure couple times in this blog, especially around August). 
         It was sad. Especially since I need it for graduate. But there goes the story. Despite of those sadness I was happy as well. The biggest learning was that He gave me success first and remind me with failures later so I can learn to be grateful with what I have gotten. Alhamdulillah, all praises belongs to Him. I believe he got a plan for me. So let's patiently wait and work on it. Insyallah it will beautiful :)

Story 2
Friends Stories: Failures First, Success Next. Patient always gives  those sweet candies as presents.
       I got this stories a lot from those friends who were participating in exchange program I was involved in, but was not having the chance to get those lucky charm. Well, there goes the sad feelings of not getting a wanted one.
But hold up those sadness there and look ahead!
     They say '1000 ways to Rome' and these person got the chance to prove it. So instead of going abroad through the exchange program, many of them got the chance to do so through various channels. Name it another exchange programs, conferences, competitions, workshops, works and many more. Truthfully I was so impressed. These dudes are awesome.
      God is more awesome! That's how He shows His grace. He gave problems for them to be patient and acceptance, then gave them beautiful presents after. Well I can't really tell much about the 2nd story since these are my friends stories. But hopefully you get what I attempt to tell :)

It's always beautiful to witness a person's success story, especially from those I know. It's impressing to know to know how they work their best on getting the things they dream about. God never sleep, not even a single part of second. Every prayers heard, next is about the choice of working on it or hanging on it.

Have a great life, beautiful being!
Wassalam..

"NOT ONCE DID ALLAH SAYS, 'WORRY ABOUT IT' OR 'STRESS OVER IT'. 
INSTEAD HE SAYS, 'TRUST ME'."

Comments