Got Trashes In Your House? DIY It, You!

Salam...

Couple minutes I was scrolling my facebook account just to see how's everyone doing, when all of a sudden one of my friend I forgot who, pardon.. share a link about these beautiful ideas from http://www.architecturendesign.net about DIYing those trashes staking up on your side of house.
The DIYs are done incredibly smart and creative that I somehow got those urge of sharing with you guys. Well here I am then giving you several out of 25 DIYs that impressed me the most and hopefully you are too. Moreover to do the DIY as well *I would like too thou, it's my dream :)*

awesome! I would like to make some of this as well in the future :)
cute cute cuuuttteee I am thinking on making on of these for birthday present :)
LOVE old cupboard's redesign!
Who said can pin can't be pretty?
HHAA! New earing hanger!
Unused jeans, old belt and a bit of sewing? Got those all on closet!
I could never think of this!
LOOOOVEEEE!! WANNA!

Comments