Free Printables Monthly Planner and Paper Notes

Assalamualaikum :)

Hello there... Finally I post my first printables! yeay!!!! 
I am currently learning graphic designing and am sooo happy for being able to get my right brain in use (yes, using right brain is wonderfully joyfull). It has actually been a very long time since I have a wish for giving free printables once I am actively writing in blog. And today, after hours of learning how to do stuff with corel, I am able to present to you some of my work! (Alhamdulillah)

So there are two sets which I provide in this printables. First is the monthly planner. Sunday is a special day where everyone finally get day off after working on errands. To celebrate it I give special color treatment for Sunday. The months and year are remain empty so it can be used at any month any yearcomes

It comes in three styles A5 size.  (click on the link below):


Here is the insight: 


Second printables are notebook pages. Other than taking notes, you can also remind yourself on the thing you have to do at the day on 'TO DO LIST' section. Taking notes is a good reminder and also way of tracking activities :)

 It comes in three colors in A4 size:

blue // pink // turqoise

and here is the insight:

I really hope that these printables will help in taking notes or planning your schedule in a month. I am just a newbie, therefore please pardon the simplicity of the design. I will definitely will continue learning graphic design and hoping for improvement in every of the step :))
And I really want to thank to my inspiration of giving free printables amyjdelightful.blogspot.com . She makes beautiful vintage designs in which I found lovely and wonderful. The idea of giving free printables came from her and I really reccomend you to visit her blog. Trust me it is wonderful :)

I actually am currently in the mids of final exam. Yes I could never be focused on my final shame on me. Final is not my stuff, however I should get my ass back on it *sigh*.
 
Oh last but not least, if you notice in every of the designs there is a  label of 'apbasic'. I am proudly present it as my design label :)


Thank you very much,
Enjoy :)

Comments