Are You Cool or Not So Cool? Well It Depends on How You Look At It

google is the source of da pictaaa
Human are super cool being that can always see things from both positive sides and negative sides. And that ability are what making us able to do two awesome things in life: to be thankful or to complain. Next step is just to choose whichever side we are in. Are we going to feel thankful of what we got in life, or being complaining of how many lacking it has. Oh well, it's a matter of choice. But hey, as many people say: be thankful for the life you got! Yes and yes, being thankful has always been considered as good thing. But how if obstacles, pressures, bad-unlucky-not-so-cool things happen to our life????

When things doesn't work as we wish it supposedly be, thankful might be taken for granted and might get replaced by complains. 
"Oh my God I am just no one.","Why can't I have that super cool dress" 
"Oh my life is suck, how come this things happen to me.","Why can not I have things like they do"
yadaa yadaa yadaa...


Well, the funny thing is that being complaining is somewhat easier than being thankful. All thanks to our want of everything to go good, smooth, right they way we want it to be. We desire a perfect life that everything that doesn't fall into right place are so noticeable to us. Have you ever had that day in your life when a single tiny cute little pimple all of a sudden pop out somewhere in your face and you freaked out the whole day while the rest of your face were actually looking fine? 

I did.

That's human. We pick on imperfect thing and wonder why does it have to be imperfect?!

Yes and yes, I had that moments years of my life where I was super not thankful, just complained of how tiring and terrible my life was, how I didn't have cool things my friends had, how I had to struggle while others didn't, how I didn't look as pretty as my friends. Just a crappy complainer. And that was my worst time of life as a human being. I looked so unmotivated, super not cool, unenergized, and I got sick easily. I lost my self-esteem and was not confident about who I was. I felt that I was just a crap compare to other people. All those terrible things. Oh, and I always felt tired.

I talked to awesome people that I know about my 'I thought as a' terrible life and they were like, "What the *** were you thinking about?! You are super cool. You can do this and that and those and yadaa yadaa yadaa..." And everytime I was like, "What????? Well that doesn't sound like me."

And that went on for sometimes. I was failed to convinced that my life was fine no matter how many times they said my life was fine. Superfine. Well, once again it is up to us to decide on what side we are in. Are we going to be thankful or to complain?
Then I had this conversation with my best friends when they say, 
 "You know what. It is just you, it is just in your mind. You have lacking that's fine. But hey, you got some cool stuffs too. There are many not-so-cool stuffs, but hey! You gotta see the cool stuffs too!" 
And I went home and was finally thinking, 
"Hey, you know what. if people can see the cool stuffs I got, why can't I see them too? Maybe I'm just a cool person all along."
 And YES! I found out that I was a cool person all along. Yay!

So yes, we are all cool person all along. I am cool, you are too! We are cool people.
We all got not-so-cool stuffs, but no worries! We got bunch of cool stuffs too. So we are still cool.

I remember long time ago reading a conversation of a father and son that goes:
F (father) | S (Son)
F: (took a piece of white paper) Son, what do you see?
S: A piece of paper
F: (took a red pen and drew tiny black dot) Now, what do you see?
S: A red dot. 
F: Let's say this paper represents life, white paper color represents positive things, and red dot represent negative things. You see how tiny red dot is so noticeable compare to the wider part of white paper color? That's human, my Son. It's easy for us to pick on one tiny negative side, but your have to remember that there are also many positive things in life.

Yes, Baby. There are so many, even too much, positive things that we have to look upon to.

Life is imperfect. That is super fine. It is normal!

Well, obviously as a human being I do still complain sometime. But hey hey heyy.. I got cool stuffs with me, so....

Our life is full with many obstacles. That is cool! Obstacles are challenges. Challenges are cool stuffs. It makes you creative!

Alright then.
Have a good day for you and I hope you will always have a super cool life and always being super cool! 

So, are you cool or not so cool?  Please let me know.

Comments

  1. 1xbet korean vr gambling site - legalbet.co.kr
    What is a virtual sports betting site? — What is virtual 1xbet registration sports betting site? How do virtual sports betting sites work? Is virtual sports betting safe and secure? How do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment