Makeupspiration: f(x) Krystal 'Red Light'

f(x) red light make up krystal



Salam..

Hu yeahh I am back with another make up-spiration! Has anyone watch f(x) 'Red Light' MV? A very catchy one I love the song! hahaha.. Well what catch my attention at first despite of the up beat music is the make up concept! Very remarkable since their concept is having one eye full with make up and plain at the other eye. I adore Krystal's make up the best and was actually did the real make up-spiration couple weeks ago which I upload on my instagram here ( I will also show the picture at the end of the post :))

As I adore the look, I would really love to give the actual picture of how the make up done (in my perception), however I have to confess that I am actually too lazy to re-do the make up on my own face. Therefore I decided to do it DIGITALLY and the picture above is the result
As you can see the main concept here is smokey sharp eye looking using mainly dark shades of eye shadows from very dark brown, and dark grey. The eyeshadow is shaded around the whole eye for it to have like a deeper and sharper gaze. The eye line itself was made very sharp and straight at the end by having winged eye. Eyelashes as well play an important role especially at the bottom of the eyes where it is the most seen. 
The brow is groomed and done sharply at the outer tip and colored in medium-dark brown.
Taking a look at the lips, the lipstick color used is pinky-red wine color which goes well with the eye concept. Unlike the usual K-Pop lip make-up where many are degraded with darker color in the inner side of lips and goes brighter at the outer part, the lip concept here is using full lipstick coverage.
Here goes the real Krystal :)
Haha I am so happy to actually be able to finish this drawing. It took me about around 3,5 to do the eyes and brows alone (p.s: I am newbie to digital drawing) and half hour to do the rest since I just copy paste from my previous work Haha.. Alright then, I am done writing today as the late night has hang in its place and I gotta get some sleep before going to my internship tomorrow. Oh, and I'll give you peek of my makeup-spiration

and here is the MV just in case you wanna watch them




wassalam :)





Comments