This is You to Me

True, I want to know who you are and what you aspire to be. What knowledge you have and stories you have been through. I am here, ready to listen and experience what you've been through. Your ups and downs.

You are a beautiful human being. Helping you grow and bloom is the most beautiful thing to witness.

When you start to wither, I want to be there for you. Here is a shoulder for you to lean on and a hug to warm your heart. 

Your eyes told me your hidden words. Your move told me your unspoken thought.

Many times I do not think I deserve it, but thank you for believing and trusting me. 

But please understand when I am gone for a while. My world must have been spinning crazily at that moment. I must have been lost. My shoulder may not be available. I might have to hug myself. I might lost words.

I might not know that I need you, but I might need you. Just give me time and let me find the answers, and I will take your hand.

The world is colorful. Sometimes I have to remember that black and white are colors too. If you mix all paints you will get the black, and if you mix all light you will get the white.

I can understand the white, but sometimes not the black and the dark shade. But both are necessary, so what can I do.

I hope even my existence can bloom you in anyway.

So that you can share your colors to the world :)





Comments