There's No Such Thing as 'Instant'

Assalamualaikum

Hello wonderful people, how has the day been?

The title of the post is inspired from one recent post of one of my biggest inspiring blogger, Jen Chae from From Head to Toe (I also wrote a bit about her on my previous post in here). On her post titled 'Interview & Evolution of From Head To Toe', she was telling about her experience of being featured in Korea Times in an interview of "Head Over Heels for Jen Chae's 'From Head to Toe'", where she talked about her experience developing her blog and youtube channel.

FYI, Jen has been one of the influential beauty blogger in my life! I first encountered her in 2009 through her youtube channel, which later brought me on scrolling down her blog. Her videos has been the most played in my playlist and her easy-to-apply make-up methods has become the biggest influence of my way of doing make-up.

Watching and scrolling her pages for times unconsciously trigger my interest of blogging, which become the foundation of the making of haulofbeads.blogspot.com. I do too, as Jen, has developed a dream of making this blog become as beneficial to many people as possible.

Checking web overview stats has been my regular routine. The reason is because the happy feeling of knowing more and more people are reading my blog, which energize me to write more and more (so, thank you for reading!) :)

However there are also time where I feel slightly down with the fact that not as many people are reading my blog as I expected, just as what happened as the day of me writing this post. Lucky enough I read about her article and how she was going through process, and still is up to this moment.

Jen has six years of on going process to make her blog as a hit as today. This fact however reminds me for still having a looongg journey ahead. It reminds me of the statement:
"Even instant noodles takes three minutes to cook"

It truly is, there is no such thing as instant. Even the most instant things will takes time to process. Aligning self with process and enjoying the development is, in my view, seen as the most enjoyable thing to do. And it has come to my learning that process brings out unexpected surprises, which comes in a simple box with wonderful things inside.

It is a happy thing for me to blog this post. Once again I want to say thanks to God for allowing me spreading bits of words to you all readers, as this letters will not be delivered on every pixel of your computer without His permission.
Thank You also for reading and it is a hope of mine to help you even as slight as a wink ;)

Have a wonderful day!

Wassalam.

Comments