DIY Studded Note Book

Assalamualaikum,

Last couple days I was in the mood of having my creativity in use. I decided to use a note book given by my mother in black color as my victim. For your information, I somehow always have an itch to make something out of  a plain stuff since I am not a big fan of plain stuffs.
I have long been interested in studs and therefore decided to use it for my customization this time. Alright, let's get our hands on work then...
 photo Slide1_zps0b2a7ebc.jpg
So to do this project you will need:
  • Note book
  • Studs
  • Pencil
  • Ruler
  • Eraser ( not seen in the picture, but i used it anyway)
  • Glue







What you will need to do first is to take pencil and ruler to make lines which will become the coordinate of where will the studs be placed. I had 12 studs in total and wanted to have 4 rows with 3 studs for each. My notebook was measured for having 9,5 in width and 17,5 in length. I decided to make an interval of 2,5 cm between every studs in width and 4cm interval in length.
 photo Slide5_zps37c03a7c.jpg

After done with the lines, place the studs. Do not forget to bend the legs. You might want to fill the legs of the studs with paper or tape to make it easier to glue later on.


 photo Slide2_zps607af728.jpg
Sorry for the picture quality. The gap between the legs was filled with tape and was bended in.

Glue the studs and placed them based on the marked coordinate lines

 photo Slide3_zpsec9ababd.jpg

Erase the lines snd therefore goes your DIY studded notebook...
TADAAA....

 photo Slide4_zpsda7be991.jpg

Looks cool, right??
I love how it looks and so do some of my friends. They even thought that I bought the notebook in some stores!  

DIYing is always awesome! If you have any DIY idea or have some of your own, please let me know :)

Comments