Skip to main content

Lyn and Leo 'Blossom Tears' MV Reaction

 Salaaammm..
Calling for Starlight, any VIXX fans?
I am a Starlight myself since couple months ago with Leo as my favorite member (not bias). Well I used to listen to their songs repeatedly for days until they launch their ‘Voodoo Doll’ MV (bloody things is not my thing, really. So I guess you can conclude why). But I like their ‘Only U’ MV though haha. So I was actually not having myself updating any infos about them (and kpop world in general) due to my busy days (FYI I am a 4th year college student now) until recently. I started to miss kpop music and decide to look for some, in which I forgot how I somehow stopped and happened to listen to the new song of Leo and Lyn. I know Lyn is a well known singer, and having her collaborating with Leo? A spoiled thing to just pass on :)


Beautiful Ballad song! I really love how it sounds, beautiful really! Both of the singers has soft voice which compliment each other and create well going harmony. The music is somehow bring a mysterious and sad nuance, especially in verse part and getting brighter in chorus part. This is actually go along with the meaning of the lyrics (you can check it here). There is a hanging nuance as well due to the guitar? I somehow got that feeling thou.. 
Jumping to the MV… For me I thought the whole MV will be a happy ending one. However Leo’s expressions and gestures as well as some scene made me doubt. Will this really be a happy ending one? It’s getting doubting as the pills are shown. I thought it was the girl’s, but her expression doesn’t say so. So is Leo sick? Anyway, I had to watch the MV for couple times to have my self enlighted with some additional details of what the hemm is going on in the MV? I had some assumptions but was not sure. However I cross checked inhere and got my result. You should as well :)
Anyway, the dresses shown in the MV are INCREADIBLY PRETTY! I especially likes the red dress and woud like to have one hahahahha… Leo Oppa please make me one hohohohoho But I do not want to end up like the girl thou, soo.. forget about that.
All right, this is my first reaction post actually and I hope you are curious about what happen with the song and the MV hohoho :)
TTYL
Wassalam

Comments