A Life Worth Having is Worth Sharing ( A lesson from reading Blogger's Blog)



Assalamualaikum..

I miss writing in this blog and was a bit sad that I couldn't do much since I am in my internship now and got some works to do. But yeah, blog has always been there in some part of my heart and mind that I am missing it already!

I haven't blog much and just started to really blog since the end of last year. It has been fun all the time since I can share what I know. Blogging really helps me enriching my knowledge since I am originally a lazy-bug about reading. But well, gotta research before writing otherwise it will turn out to be scraps of scraps *wink*.

So yes, blogging helps me scrolling here and there to find informations and that's exactly how I found many inspirationally fabulous bloggers :) name it Shini Park from park&cube, Jen 'From Head to Toe', Stella Lee, Dian Pelangi, Lizzie Parra, and the latest one: Kit Lee from Style Slicker.

For me reading their blog are inspirations. One thing I could not adore more about them are the fact that they are living the life they are having with passion and love. It is all seen in their post and their willingness to put feelings in every content of the blog. You should read it to feel it :)

For me I have always been dreaming about living a life where I can share with many people and from those bloggers I they taught me that life worth having is worth sharing

For quite some times I used to think that my life is my life and it is only the matter between me and God. If elses know, those are their bonus. Well I was actually an extrovert person, but things happened that I decided to close my life's curtain for others to peek. However at some point those thinking got me somehow into loneliness and ugly introvertness. 

Well, let see the sun rises it shine once again and open up the curtain! That was my old time and I was done with it. Started from a while ago I stopped being such a dumb and decided to life a better life by being a share-dumber and let me tell you it is waaayyy better!

Wassalam

Comments