this post is exclaiming the real one good day of my very own

Salute, wonderful being...

How has the night been? Very pretty indeed, isn't it?
Today has been a remarkable day after the very long weeks of being in a battle field (vatican cameos as Sherlock would say) of wonderful and beautiful assignments, which had succesfully burn my head up.

There is one very simple reason to say:
MY MID TERM EXAM HAS OFFICIALLY OVER.

I actually have been sick for couple days for being too tired on working on assignments as well as living my dear life. However big thanks to The Almighty that with His help I am able to go through such days of working on those piles of things. Yes, those things.

I am too happy to care about my sickness I suppose, that I am not much feeling those. I was happy to watch a re-aired of Harry Potter 3 on Tele and did some impersonation of Snape's line of "page three hundred ninety four".

Another wonderful thing that I would love to tell you is the night sky sight today, which is clear with fullmoon (which I put in my IG) and stars. Brightest night out of all nights of my weeks with sparkling stars, very many and apparently very gorgeous, that unfortunately I could only witness with my own sight (I was attempting to take pictures of 'em, unfortunately the camera was not as that sophisticated as human eyes). And that is one of the remarkable gift God has given me tonight, which made my working weeks feels paid off completely.

I was actually not in a good stage earlier in the day since I had to wait in line in imihration office for passport extension. The submission was quick, however it took 6 hours for me to be called get photo taken. Luckily I was accompanied by one dear friend of mine, which also a blogger on ceritacesya.blogspot.com (go take a look, it's inspiring c:) . I am very grateful despite of her tiredness she still managed to accompany me. Thank you very much you are za best!!

Oh I was also accompanied by one other friend of mine where we happened to have a litle chitchat about life, particularly love. And guess what, I got a considerably wise advice of:
Lovemates are meant for each other.  They are never swapped or exchanged. Believe that good being is for good being, and vice versa.
Be a better person if one wanted is a better person. Take your time, no need to rush, he/she will come eventually when it is time. Look for one who will do good for you and make you do good, as they will not harm if they trully love you. Remember, God never sleeps. He hears you, so ask him spesifically. :)
Alright, that's all for the diary today. It's midnight already and considering my body condition I would prefer to take some sleeps now.
Have a great new day and stay positive as it will bring good :)

Comments

  1. smiling for a moment, may I drop my tears when reading this post :"" ? wkwkwk *alay ne kumat maap :pv* it doesn't matter sis, it was a pleasure to accompany you yah at least I met someone behind 'the jail' and ate delicious 'soto' :p hhehe.. send you a lot of spirit for our next 7 weeks before facing final exam and legally called as old semester student :3 haha.

    btw, I loveee your new design in your blog. I think its much more reflect you than the previous one :DD
    last but not least, may I ask you who's the one who gave such kind of advise in the last of your blog?? :o you didn't mention it, did you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However it is a more pleasure for me to be able to get such as wonderful company #bigbigbigthanks :)
      Makasih banyak ya kak cee.. cepet banget tiba-tiba udah tinggal 7 minggu lagi, kemana perginya minggu-minggu yang kemaren?? tetap semangat hwaiiting!!

      Btw kak ce.. oppa 'in the jail' ganteng yes? I want to bring one of them home hahaha :)

      Thank you I was so bored for not using my right brain for such a long time... so designing made me happy (as always) :) I can help with yours too if you want..
      Remember my friend who was wearing green turquoise clothes? She was the one who gave me the advice. Wonderful advices based on her bitter sweet love experience before meeting her husband :)
      very helpful untuk mengatasi galau :)

      Btw kak ce, it's amazing to see how your writing gets improved time by time! practices make better I guess, yes?? Keep writing kak ce, a very effective way to sing your heart out! (halah wkwkkww) :))

      Delete

Post a Comment