Last night one of my very best friend lost her loves one: her daughter ( Innalillahi wa inna illaihi rajiun). A very active and happy cute girl, cutest one I have ever known. She was 1.5 years old when God took her back. May Allah grant her Jannah for her and her family. Amin.
She taught me of how unknown age is for human. How it is only God who knows the time of every creatures. How as some people add their age, some are taken back. How some people achieve things, some are having their love taken (for good reasons). As days goes by, as more birthday congratulations received, actually as closer we are to the end of our time.
There are worries: "Have I done enough? Have I give enough? Have I benefit my surrounding enough?" 
As time is coming closer, I hope we are all can do enough things to benefit the surrounding, to make ourselves useful for the surrounding. I hope whatever we can do can help us to get in Jannah (Paradise). May Allah's blesses always be with us, and upon the Prophet Muhammad and his family.
May Faiqa, the daughter of my beloved best friend have her kubur (resting place) brighten and widen. May my best friend always granted patience by Allah. Amin.

"The best of people are those that bring most benefit to the rest of mankind"
- Prophet Muhammad SAW - 

Comments