2015: A New Endeavour

Assalamualaikum..

I miss my blog... anyway..

It's been 2 days since we all turn the last page of 2014 and moved on to the next chapter of 2015! HAPPY NEW YEAR Yay!

In the beginning of this new chapter I would really love to devote my thanks to the Almighty God for making 2014 a remarkable year with tons of new learning and experiences. 2014 has been a reassurance year for me as I was given the opportunity to establish a better me than any of the past. Throughout the year I was given the experiences to gain my courages back, being confident, starting big dreams,  being more open minded, and loving those who matter most. All these has helped me out in understanding the importance of being thankful for all things given.

2014 was also a year of me understanding the importance of failures. I failed one too many times during the year on applying for international conferences (I need one as graduation requirment). But that is fine, there are still so many learning I got throughout the times. However, I am hoping that things will improve in 2015 as I am planning to graduate this year! Wish me luck!

2015 will be my big year of finishing thesis and start thinking about the thing to do after graduate: pursuing master or getting a job (marriage is also includes in the consideration lol). So, wish me luck.

Alright then, I wish you a merrier year and may this year be better than any of the past :)

Wassalam..

Comments