My best friend said to fill up my sky with stars and launching of 'DIY Beauty Hack!'

Assalamualaikum

doodleydooo

Hi everyone, how are you today?

As those who knows me very well probably already understand how timid I am when it comes to 'starting something out'. Hesitations, doubts, pessimistic are always comes in the way when it comes to 'making a thing start to happen'. 
I consulted this problem for times to people and it didn't really work as I still feeling timid. However my meeting with my very best friend couple days ago enlight things up! 

I was telling her how I always ended up not giving a 'go' to many of my business plans just because I didn't think it would turned out as good. Then she said to me, "Dude, you have to start at some point to see if it works or not. I opened up a business and failed and it's fine. At least I got lessons for my next business plan."

"Everybody has skies (analogy of dreams). Everybody has their own skies. You have your own sky, I have my own. They have theirs.
What you are doing now is looking up at other's sky and compare it to yours. Of course that creates a big difference.
Your sky is fresh sky with only several dots of stars, while theirs are full of stars.
Instead of looking up at other's, try to fill up your own sky with stars. Put those bright stars on your sky and make it beautiful."
- My best friend's saying (edited)- 
Cool saying right? and very inspiring of course.
Hamdallah and thanks to her yesterday I started out making my dream of 'having a blog or web where I can share my fondness on natural skin care routine and beauty DIYs' by creating *drum roll please*





Finally I made this yay!!
Please stop by whenever you have time and scroll  out for new beauty hacks and DIYs you can do at home. Trust me, it is a lot of fun, healthier and cheaper too!
Oh plus, you can also submit your beauty hack to share it with others :)

Alright then, thank you very much and if you have time kindly check out my new diybeautyhack.tumblr.com and you can submit if you want to! :)
Wassalam and have a great day.

Comments