This One Interesting Singer: Roy Kim


Assalamualaikum...

            I dont know why but I feel like I should share about this one singer that I've been listened to. His name is Roy Kim, a new comer in K-Pop industry with the original name Kim Sang Woo. He's a singer, a song writer, and a radio DJ who won Mnet talent competition session Superstar K4 (that's pretty much what Wikipedia said).
          I started to mention his appearance in music program couple months ago with his MV Love Love Love which I found kinda different with the common K-Pop music type (boy band, dance, catchy electric songs, and all that sort of stuff) with the fact that he goes all acoustic with great vocal.
I was at first did not feel interested and was feeling kinda weird to hear such music from K-pop, but it just because they play it over and over again and the fact that my friend who went to Korea said that he is pretty popular there and she knew the song, made me kinda curious about him. That's how I started to dig more about Roy Kim C:
Love Love Love Album
     
        So yes, I downloaded his Love Love Love single along with Boom Boom Boom song that's also a hit and started to listen to it (this time with some awareness and interest) and YES, I like his music!
To be honest I was so surprised to know that he's a 93 liner. The fact that he has such a deep voice and with a very mature appearance made me assume for him being around 23-24 years old. He's just too cute and i thought he's an oppa, but not, he's a dongsaeng huhuuhhu TT.TT However I still like him haha C:

          So there is this one song that I've been happily listen to over and over again. The tittle is 'October Rain'. I don't know what the song is all about, maybe something about rain in October (duh!). The reason why I like it so much is because it reminds me of The Calling, one of my forever favorite band from US. If you remember the song 'Wherever You Will Go', they're the one singing it.
          The music and all stuff in this song kinda the same with the music color that 'The Calling' had. And I just love it. In some way, it take me back to memories where I listened to them everyday and that was good days hoho... So yes, I like this song so much and I hope to find the lyric translation soon so I know what it's all about. I may do cover too kekekeke C:

          So yes, I'm definitely looking forward for this one fully potential singer. I'm looking forward to hear more of his music and hopefully he'll get great achievement cuz he's just ssoooooo gooooooooddddd and talented!

You should start listen to him too! OK??

Here I give you link to some his song:


Wassalam
-arina-

Comments