Hella for The Yeppeo Queeners

Hello every Yeppeo Queens in the world... how's life??
I wanna welcome you all to my very blog The Yeppo Queen. My name is Arin and Imma extraordinary 19 years old girl here in Indonesia. I love make-up and those sort of stuffs since they really got me into stuck these times around.
I created this blog with the hope of helping all Yeppo Queens around the world to have their optimal beauty inside and out. As we know that all kinds of woman in this universe was created by Him and given precious thing called beauty.
In this blog I'm gonna try to share my knowledge to u all.. and i really hope it's gonna help u all even just a little bit :)
Owh.. last but not least, I wanna explain the philosophy behind name 'The Yeppeo Queen'. 'Yeppeo' taken from a Korean word means beauty (yeap I'm one of the big fan of Korean waves.Well, i used to be very crazy about it but not that much these days). While 'Queen' taken from English word means a woman whole rule. So basically it means a ruler woman with beauty, yes it is all of us female in the world and that's why I call you all The Yeppeo Queens :'D

So i wish you guys every single good luck in every single inch of your step..
Have a lovely great days Yeppeo Queens :D


with love,

Arina Pradhita

Comments